Terms of Trade
Unless otherwise stated by One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd in writing, Our Terms of trade are as follows:
- All works and products supplied are to be paid on practical completion.
- All overdue payments will incur a 1.5% additional late payment fee calculated weekly on any amount outstanding.
- All goods delivered or supplied remain the property of One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd until receipt and clearance of full payment.
- Please be advised that all drawings,designs and consulting information remains the Intellectual Property of One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd . If you the customer use this information or give this information out without the written consent of One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd we reserve the right to charge for all works carried out at a rate we deem justified.
- Any costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be added to the outstanding invoice value.
- Any costs incurred by One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd on site due to customer delays will be passed on to the customer.
- All special orders are non-refundable.
- The customer accepts all liabilities when requesting One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd to install any second hand pallet racking, this includes being non compliant to the AS4084-2012 Australian Standards
- All warranties on product are null and void unless installed by One Stop Pallet Racking Pty Ltd